Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Waiting, Waiting, Anticipating....

I don't have any pictures of Liam today (gasp!), but I do have a sneak preview of our little miss with just one month to go. Well, as close of a sneak preview as possible!:

Yikes! Just when I think I can't possibly stretch any further....
Now, because no post is truly complete without a Liam picture/story, here's another blast from the past photo from exactly one year ago today:I can hardly believe he's the same kid!
Finally, here's your cute Liam anecdote for the day....Tonight we were out for dinner and I didn't notice that the waitress had brought me a 7-Up refill. I did notice that Liam seemed thirsty and I had forgotten his sippy cup of water out in the car. You can see where this is going......
In my defense, the 7-Up was in a water glass without a straw. It looked like water. So after he took a couple of sips and started making crazy faces and laughing like a wild hyena, I attributed his reaction to the unfamiliar sensation of cold ice against his lips. A little strange, but sometimes there's no explaining what fires this kid up! We were none the wiser until a) I asked the waitress for a refill and she pointed to Liam's glass and b) Liam had guzzled down an awful lot of pop for a toddler! Liam's little secret.....

No comments: