Friday, June 3, 2011

TMI

Last week Liam and I spent a day in the allergy clinic at Children's Hospital. No big revelations to share except that wheat is still on the "Do Not Eat" list. We're used to it. :)
Liam was under observation for hours, but eventually we were given a longer leash and allowed to roam the hospital lobby (ie. Mom finally got to Starbucks).
Next up was a quest to the gift shop for Silly Bands, but before we could embark on that adventure a quick potty break was in order. Almost made it out when Liam told me "I like your panties, Mom. They're pretty." Now, I realize there will come a day when this sentence would only be categorized under "Totally Messed Up". And yes, the woman in the next stall was trying (unsuccessfully) to stifle a giggle. But for now a compliment is a compliment, so I just said "Thanks, Liam." And then I flushed.

(No photos from the bathroom - obviously! - so here is Liam painting fences at the Children's Festival this week. He couldn't get enough of it!)

No comments: