Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Owe Mojo An Apology

The Easter Bunny wasn't the only furry white creature hovering around the candy at our house Sunday morning. A certain bandit known as Mojo discovered he has a penchant for marshmallows before the kids even knew what they were missing. There were a few rounds of "Bad Boy!" and a backyard banishment, but in retrospect I think he did us a favor. 3 marshmallows and 2 jelly beans before breakfast does not make for a pleasant preschooler by the time 9am rolls around!

Mojo gets a whiff of something tasty before retreating to the other room for his own private Easter hunt:

The kids check out each others' loot:


Some technical difficulties are preventing me from sharing photos of Sara's first bite of marshmallow (a bit confused) and jelly bean (chewy!), but based on her reaction I can assure you there will be more opportunities to witness it!

Next up: washing marshmallow goo out of Sarah's hair. I have a feeling I know how that's going to go.

No comments: