Monday, January 11, 2010

Now, where was I?

If my New Year's resolution was to be a more timely blogger, then I failed miserably. But it wasn't, so I suppose I can skip all the excuses and just get on with things!
If my New Year's resolution was to not feed the kids junk food, then I probably shouldn't post this picture of Liam with pizza all over his face. But it's not, and since it was Liam's first pizza and it was made with soy cheese and gluten-free crust then surely it doesn't count as junk food?


If my New Year's resolution was to keep the kids away from the TV, then I probably shouldn't post this picture of Sarah with the remote. But again, it's not, and sometimes things with buttons make excellent teethers! (Sometimes she thinks my nose would make an excellent teether too.)

No comments: