Saturday, January 23, 2010

How'd I do?

When I finally admitted it was time for Liam's first haircut Matt was surprised that I wasn't going to take scissors to his silky little curls myself. I was mortified that he would even suggest such a thing! But several haircuts - and one extremely embarassing tantrum in the Thomas the Train chair - later, and I am feeling confident that their haphazard snips around my squirmy toddler's head are not as calculated as I once imagined. Figuring I could save myself $25 (and thereby justifying at LEAST 3 fancy lattes), I decided to whip out the scissors myself....

BEFORE:


AFTER:


What do you think? Maybe 4 lattes?

2 comments:

Nitschke Family Fun said...

Good job...looks like you did it freestyle...no bowl?

nemrac said...

great job! you did go get yourself one of those fancy lattes after right?