Friday, August 13, 2010

You Knew This Was Coming, Right?

What is summer around here without a million photo opps at Buntzen Lake? We've been on the go this summer, but have still found time to relax at our favorite spot. And this year we've taken it to a whole new level with a hammock! Not that there's much lounging around with a book and a cold drink...but the kids think it's neat and it keeps them in one spot for a few minutes!


Something Matt and I will never be able to relate on, is the magnetic pull of a mountain lake. To him, a dunk in the lake is blissfully refreshing. To me, it is cold. So I stay on shore with warm towels and get to snuggle with my shivvery kiddos when they finally escape from their father! He's trying his hardest, but I just don't think they're taking after him in the "hearty" department.


Sorry, Matt. Looks like you'll have to keep swimming with the ducks!

No comments: