Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Couch Potato

It doesn't happen very often that Sarah is the first kid out of bed in the morning. Normally Liam starts chanting "The sun is up! The sun is up!.....The sun is up!" which means we are all up, but Sarah happily coos away and plays with her crib toys and books. However, skating lessons are doing a number on Liam and not only did he nap yesterday and today (wooo hooo!) but he was fast asleep at least half an hour longer than Sarah this morning. In my effort to extend that stretch I gave in to Sarah's demands for cartoons, which looks like this: crawl onto couch, cover legs with blanket, point at TV, grunt.
Here she is, totally engrossed in Curious George....


Too hot for blankets, I guess.


She is not picking her nose, here. I kind of wish she was, considering she was actually shushing me!


I was so annoying, she had to get away from the mamarazzi.

No comments: