Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ten Things Tuesday - The Wednesday Edition

It hasn't been the greatest week on record, so I'm trying to redirect some of my focus to the fabulous things that get lost in the shuffle (of baby puke, as happens to be the case this week).

1) My kiddos. Okay, they never get lost in the shuffle. They're much too loud for that! But they are pretty awesome and I'm the luckiest mama ever to get to spend my days with them. Even if I am currently wondering why I am so sticky....

2) My one True Love. Wherever he is (and sometimes he is very, very far) I know he would rather be right here. Knee deep in the vomit trench. That's just the kind of guy he is.

3) My other True Love(s). Don't ask me to choose. Five years on, I still get butterflies...


4) Liam made a decision today and he stuck with it. Doesn't sound like much, but trust me this is pretty big! The best part is what he decided: Thomas the Train or Elmo/Cookie Monster underwear. He chose Thomas. Enjoy your new undies, buddy. Choo Choooo!

5) The kids' first silly photobooth session. (Did you know they take Visa now?!)



6) My bluetooth case arrived in the mail today. It looks like a blue tooth. Come on, you know you want one too. :)


7) Wednesday is Garbage Day and nothing lights up my little boy's face like a big stinky garbage truck outside the window. BONUS: The Recycling truck comes this week too! Oh, joy!

8) Even though Sarah's cough is utterly nasty and usually followed by an arc of vomit, she pats her chest like Little Miss Dainty when she is done.

9) Leftovers. And hot chocolate. Not necessarily together.

10) Our fridge is covered in icky sticky kid crafts, with a pair of dinosaur-laden Valentines taking up a spot front and center.

I guess it's not such a bad week after all.....

1 comment:

Nitschke Family Fun said...

Love the photobooth shots!!