Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Window on our Wednesday

They have cute little-kid sniffles. They have sweet little sneezes. And they cough like hairy-eared truckers with a pack-a-day habit spanning a few decades. They do a lot of gross baby things that do not phase me in the least, but those coughs are downright embarasing. So even though they seem to be feeling better today we skipped music class and headed to the park for some open air. And a fancy coffee for me which I so deserved after a couple of sleepness nights with these two!
While we were there Liam entertained me with his favorite game: hiding. My favorite part of the game is when he jumps out of his top-secret location (like behind the curtain for the 80th straight time) and yells "PEEK-EE-BOOOOO!" So today I'm bringing some of the fun to you. See if you can spot him!

She's sure she just saw him a minute ago.....

No comments: