Tuesday, January 27, 2009

10

Today's post is brought to you by the number 10 and the letters L and S! (Been noticing a "10" theme going on here....)

1) This little girl is 10 days old! Here she is on the dawn of her double-digit days....

She doesn't seem too concerned about the aging process. Sometimes I think she's growing up too fast, and then I remember I have leftovers in the fridge that are older than she is. Mental note: time to clean out the fridge.

2) She's got 10 of these....

3) And 10 of these....

4) And she makes pretty quick work of 10 of these every day. Give or take.


5) Same with these.


6) There are 10 (+1!) sparkly diamonds in the bracelet Matt gave me last night to celebrate Sarah's arrival and - almost as exciting - the end of another pregnancy. 10 heartburn-free days and counting! (I know, I am one lucky Mama...this picture doesn't do justice!) I will now be the best accessorized Mommy at Jungle Gym. :)


7) We're supposed to have 10cm of this stuff on the ground before the end of the day.


8) This afternoon marked our little family's 10th doctor appointment this month. Well, if you include Mojo's broken nail that prompted an unscheduled trip to the vet last week. Looking forward to spending much less time in germ-y waiting rooms in February!

9) A perfect "10" is what Liam would rate the gluten/dairy free blueberry pie we found at the Farmer's Market this weekend. I'd give it a 5, but the kid doesn't know any better. (Edit: Matt would like to add that the pie was $10....coincidence? Hmmm......)


10) And THIS is what I would give a perfect 10: Liam standing on his head. He made up this new "game" all on his own the day we brought Sarah home. It was a little chaotic around here and he was literally standing on his head for attention. Now that things have settled down a little, I think he just enjoys the head rush!


And a few bonus pictures just because it's been so long!


Liam is giving Sarah a kiss in this picture (something he does spontaneously many times a day - and encourages all adults to do as well), but it looks a bit like he's sniffing her head. That's something I do spontaneously many times a day. She smells delicious!!!

I'm so jealous of these lashes...

And I love that her nostrils are just a little bit heart-shaped!

No comments: