Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Things that are making me smile today....

...and that I have pictures of. :)
  1. Liam loves to read. But he loves puppies even more. So his favorite books are ones with puppies and especially the one with a soft, furry eared puppy. They like to cuddle.
  2. This kid will never shy away from an obstacle. Now that doors are considered obsolete technology Liam figures it's time to crack the code of the safety gate system. I peeked around the corner this morning to find this:

    It's only a matter of time....
  3. Doodlebops. Usually good for 10 minutes of entertainment for Liam. I could use this time wisely and clean the kitchen, but it's way more fun to watch him dance along with "Let's Get on the Bus."Okay, maybe I dance a little too.
  4. A perfect fall day.
  5. Sunglasses have made it onto Liam's "I Will Tolerate This" list. A very good thing considering the sun in his eyes usually makes him very irritable. And sneezy. Go figure.
  6. More of that determination. And from the looks of things it's time for Mommy to go shopping for some longer jeans.
  7. A really huge leaf.
  8. Fun mail. Like these bunny slippers I had my eyes on and then ordered for our little girl as soon as we knew she was a she. Footwear just doesn't get cuter than this. I like knowing these little slippers may be the first thing to cover her tiny toes. Other than kisses, of course!
  9. Speaking of our little girl....I think she likes the slippers too.
  10. Liam stuffing pumpkins to hang on the trees outside. I'm a sucker for arts & crafts! The best part of this (in Liam's mind) was that the recycling truck came by just as we were hanging the pumpkins. As usual Liam was very excited to see the crew and waved at them with every pick up. They waved back, and now I'm not sure who is the bigger fan!
  11. Last but not least....Celine Dion! A fun night out courtesy of my bff Monika last night and a chance to belt out the infamous "BABY, BABY, BABY!" along with the diva herself. Celine, not Monika - heehee. Here is that exact moment immortalized.

No comments: