Thursday, October 9, 2008

Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate

I have to thank my daughter (so strange to say that!) for leading me to discover this piece of Starbucks goodness. She had me waking up thinking about a Pumpkin Spice Latte this morning. Not only do I not know if this beverage exists, but I am not a fan of pumpkin. But she's a persistent little one so I figured my best bet to satisfy her specialty craving was at Starbucks. (I think we have a diva in the making.) Well, no luck on the PSL, but I did try the oh-so-dreamy Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. And now you must go see what I'm talking about. Bliss in a paper cup. I think it made her happy. And I think it will make you happy too. :)
But back to why you're here: Liam! Hot chocolate/soy bottle (poor kid) in hand we headed to the park this morning to soak up a bit of fall before we're soaking up....well, rain.
Liam got to shake his sillies out unencumbered by the vice grip I've had on his hand since he left part of his eyebrow on the sidewalk last week. (He's recovering nicely, by the way.)Last stop was a trip to the water park where Liam managed to find the only source of water there: a very small puddle. But a very small puddle = very wet pants for Liam, so it was back home for a change, some lunch and a very long well-deserved nap for the both of us. :) A good day.
And just for fun, here's a rearview window shot. (Yes, we were parked at the time.)

No comments: