Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Post-Grad

Oh, I'm a bad mommy. I can't believe I didn't post pictures of such a proud day: Liam's Preschool Graduation!
There was a highly choreographed "Entrance" which included a parent rendition of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and all the kids walked under a "tunnel" made by the parents' raised hands. (So begins the Moms' crying jag....) Liam, however, made a wrong turn and had to be retrieved from the other end of the playground and brought back into line. He tried so hard.


A few serious moments, and the teachers presented him with a folio of his artwork from the past 2 years. They had previously asked each student what they want to be when they grow up, where they will want to live, and who they want to live with. Liam answered, "A policeman AND a fireman, in our house with Mom, Dad and Sarah."


 Celebration time!


I'm wearing the scarf he made me for Mother's Day in my hair. Love that boy.


Once they had some juice and cookies, it was all over.....


 Next up: Sarah's turn!


No comments: