Sunday, August 14, 2011

Like A Fish

When you're 4 years old, nothing says "I'm so grown up" like going out on adventure with anyone who is not Mom or Dad. So Liam was really looking forward to the start of his swimming lessons, mostly because he would be going with Nan.
On the morning of the very first lesson he was ready to go and sat on the steps almost 30 minutes before she was due to pick him up. He was there long enough for me to remember I have a cheesy photo of myself, swim bag in hand, by the front door on my first day of swimming lessons. So I grabbed the camera:


And then he took the waiting outside....


Sarah was also was carrying her swim bag and waiting for Nan. This is her face before she realized she wasn't going to the pool! All in good time, little miss....


When I saw Liam later that day I asked him if he had fun at swimming lessons. His reply: "Yes. But I didn't like it." Not a fan of the water dunks, but he can do a mean starfish float on the carpet!

No comments: