Thursday, May 6, 2010

Week with Popa & Aunt B - part 3

Here are some good moments from the past few days, as well as some lessons learned . . .

When Sarah is hungry, feed her. I quickly learned that Sarah is a great eater; she is not fussy about what she eats, but timing is everything.

As I have been learning about the timing of food preparation I learned that Liam and Sarah are happy to eat frozen corn while waiting for me to heat up the version they will eat for dinner.

There was a small amount of ice cream left in the ice cream container so Liam was allowed to eat it out of it! This made him quite happy.

Liam was very excited for Popa to come so he could build him a 'castle'. I tried to get a great photo of him in his castle made from sofa cushions but it fell apart as I was waiting to get the perfect shot.

1 comment:

Jen C said...

That's a great tip about the frozen corn....I will use that for sure!
Looks like things are all under control. I especially like the photo of Liam eating from the bucket of ice cream....wearing Sarah's shirt! :) No matter. It all ends up dirty anyway....
You're doing great work there, Popa and Aunt B. Can't wait to see you in just a few days!