Thursday, December 3, 2009

Teething, Tantrums and the Terrible Twos

We're still here, but with all of the above and Liam's recent naptime rebellion the ol' blog has taken a hit! Here is a mini-update and a few pics to help fill the gap:

BIG NEWS: Sarah finally cut her second tooth! I think it was 4 months behind the first, but she now has "teeth" not "tooth".
Sarah is also on the verge of walking. She stands up without holding onto anything, which is kind of amazing to watch. She has also (for the most part) toned down the separation anxiety which is a huge relief to everyone...but especially me! She's a sweetheart but my left arm is thankful for the break!


Liam, on the other hand, has hit a bit of a rough patch. No naps, waking early, lots of screaming (understatement alert!) and general crankiness. With two conservative, ultra rule-abiding (okay that's just me) first-born parents, he's probably the only kid in playschool that can say the words "consequences" and "disrespectful"! The phrase "Because I'm your mother and I said so" is so very close to coming out of my mouth. So very close.

But all that aside, these are 2 amazing kids that keep us laughing every day. Especially when they look like this....

No comments: