Saturday, October 31, 2009

4:30 is not the new 7

Sarah didn't get the memo and has been waking progressively earlier all week with today's 4:30 rising prompting a "Nuh-Uh, No Way!" response from Mommy. This was followed by 2 hours of screaming until I agreed it was a respectable time to get up. Got out of bed, trudged around for my slippers and....silence. She's sleeping again and here I am trying not to think about the fact that daylight savings ends tonight and 3:30 really will be the new 4:30!
Teething, you suggest? Possibly, but I have been giving her that benefit of the doubt for the last 4 months and she still has but one lonely little tooth in there and I am beginning to think she is destined to stay that way.
One thing she is growing though is a little bit of hair. Just enough to make a fine mess (and a mohawk!) at mealtime. And no, that is not her Halloween costume. She may be tired but she is going to be one cute little trick or treater tonight!

No comments: