Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Getting Pruney

Liam and bath time...sometimes a giggle fest with lots of splashing and bubble eating. (Yes, I know.) Other times it's a chance for some serious water experimentation. This particular bath time was an example of the latter.

He was so focused I felt like if I sang "Five Little Ducks" like I usually do, I might interrupt some groundbreaking science. I did it anyways. I don't think he was amused:

This one is dedicated to all the Who's in Whoville:

My favorite time of day with Liam is just before he goes to bed. Not just because it means there are a few moments of stillness and quiet ahead (although that's nice too!) but because it's the only time of day he gets really snuggly. And there's not many things that are better than a clean, cuddly baby all tuckered out and cozy in his jammies. Except when that baby "hides" under his crib, giggling hysterically....

1 comment:

Nitschke Family Fun said...

Love the hair...what a cutie!