Friday, September 12, 2008

All-Access Pass

It wasn't so long ago we were mesmerized by those little hands.....awestruck by how tiny they were, counting and re-counting, fretting over every nail clipping session. General wonderment, I guess you could say. But now.....those little hands are busy throwing food on the floor, tossing balls for (some might say AT) Mojo, slapping Mom and Dad (we're working on it) and as of today THIS:That's right. As I was crawling around on Liam's floor, taking random pictures of whatever it is that he does when left to his own devices, I realized that he had not only reached the doorknob but opened the door as well. Just long enough to let Mojo in, and then he closed the door again. It didn't even slam. Took me a moment to realize what had happened and yes, I referred back to the digital display to be sure my eyes did not deceive me. So there you have it: an all-access pass to the world at large. And an even greater need for eyes in the back of my head.

No comments: